courtesy of noel, i bring you "gem sweater." consider this your warning.
"with these shoulder pads i have the strength to destroy villages, homes, and crops."
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Andy, really. I myself am not sick: I just uncover and try to heal sickness. Here, I can't heal it, but I can uncover it. There is a reason we in civilization don't dress like this anymore. Doesn't it seem warlike and fear-inspiring? And yet, at the same time, strangely compelling...
2 comments:
Andy, really. I myself am not sick: I just uncover and try to heal sickness. Here, I can't heal it, but I can uncover it. There is a reason we in civilization don't dress like this anymore. Doesn't it seem warlike and fear-inspiring? And yet, at the same time, strangely compelling...
oh holy hell! i think i am crying. i needed that, big time.
Post a Comment