Tuesday, February 07, 2006

links of interest

I'm happy to say that I have corrupted several others in my advertisement of the StumbleUpon toolbar. For those of you who aren't Firefox users, you can stumble by proxy via my blog.

And so, here are this week's Links of Interest:

crash different. Hilarious video of a guy complaining about Macs. New fav video.
rock, paper, saddam. If you haven't already seen this flash movie, it's worth the time.
broke mac mountain. While we're making fun of Macs, here's this.
The Always Amusing Euphemism Generator. Marginally funny.
McVideogame. Try to run the McDonalds corp w/o running into the ground. Go ahead, try.
And to top it all off,
Oklahoma Full Auto Shootout. Festival where overweight Okies and thier young children get together in the hills to play with high-powered automatic weapons. On video. With tracer bullets. And explosions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be, damned if i do, and damned if i don't
we wrote it down, it's murder we wrote
quick with da blade, and i'll cut your throat
yo' corpse be layin there dead, with a suicide note

now listen to me bitch, and I'll tell you why
yo' motha fuckin ass is gonna motha fuckin die
cuz you a bitch, and you gonna cry
But dry your eye son, shit ain't gonna fly