Sunday, August 27, 2006

Toe - Day 1: Well, we won.

My indoor soccer team, The Ticks, won our fourth game of the season last night. With a 9-2 victory over first-place rivals Code Blue, we launched ourselves into a commanding first place position going into the second half of the season.

However, about halfway thru the first half, I attempted to "clear" a ball out of our end of the field, and in doing so drove my foot into the heel of an opposing player. While he did have to take a seat for a little while, it looks like I may have received the worse end of the deal:

I feel I should note that I decided the injury was not life threatening, and being that we only had 2 subs, I played most of the second half, albeit at a slightly slower pace than usual. And yes, I did score a goal with the afflicted foot, but boy did it hurt.

The colors continue to worsen as time passes, so I'll try to post some daily pics over the next few days in case it gets real pretty.

For another nicely-colored past injury, see here. I kicked myself.

1 comment:

Taylor Caraway said...

jesus christ.

I think I have NPD. We need to talk.