i guess i'll jump on the social observation/theological conversation bandwagon with tc and alt. i do this for two reasons: (1) i am tired of trying to remember my thoughts on the subject until i see one of them (at which time i am usually drinking and do not feel it is polite to discuss religion or politics), and (2) because i had a ridiculous day full of pop-christian cliches, culminating with my visit to mardel this evening, and i just can't take it any more.
i saw a van today, which had the following written on it's back door:
If your Religion doesn't
take you to Church,
it might not
take you to heaven.
then i went to mardel. then on the way home from there, i see the sign at tulakes baptist that says:
not believing in god hurts like hell.
taylor, i hope these guys opt for the shit in the mouth.
5 comments:
ha ha, very nice
while i appreciate the anti-fundy inspiration it gave you, i must ask: Why the FUCK were you in mardel? that has to be what hell would be like if it existed.
I saw a van that had a sticker that said, "If this van's a knocking.... ahhh, who the fuck am I kidding?"
Ok, I haven't SEEN that van yet, but I dreamt it.
OMG, we were just simultaneously posting on one another's sites!!!
oh....uh....sorry em...i'm sure it's a cool place if i'd just give it a chance....uh...
Post a Comment