The problem with Asexuals is that I really don't think there are many of them. Sure, there are people who don't like sex (particularly in cases in which abuse was involved in the past), but to qualify someone as asexual seems odd.
In a completely gender neutral society, should we consider every child asexual until he or she reaches an age at which he or she can decide which gender they're attracted to? ha ha
I heard a speaker one time present about "entitlement thinking" in our culture. I had a really old post about it, and I think I'll rehash it for my next post. "Entitlement: the Radical Transition From Desire to Desert"
4 comments:
The problem with Asexuals is that I really don't think there are many of them. Sure, there are people who don't like sex (particularly in cases in which abuse was involved in the past), but to qualify someone as asexual seems odd.
In a completely gender neutral society, should we consider every child asexual until he or she reaches an age at which he or she can decide which gender they're attracted to? ha ha
I heard a speaker one time present about "entitlement thinking" in our culture. I had a really old post about it, and I think I'll rehash it for my next post. "Entitlement: the Radical Transition From Desire to Desert"
i owe you big for the tip...we'll see how it pans out.
SEE YOU IN MANTOWN
BADA BADA WANG
Post a Comment